Create Effective and Inclusive
Ongig transforms your visuals AND text to attract top-tier talent and diversity.
Are your job descriptions biased?
- Are women turned off by the masculine words you use?
- Is your text inclusive to people of all races, age and physical ability?
- Have you checked your job postings for words/phrases that could get you sued?
Are your job descriptions boring?
- Are your job descriptions too long?
- Do they use language that sounds like legalese?
- Do you use too many bullets?
Do you struggle with job descriptions that are inconsistent?
- Is your EEO statement on the right jobs in the right countries?
- Is your About Us statement consistent on 100% of your postings?
- Is your job description template and tone consistent?
- Are you able to press a button to instantly change any section?
Can you control what video, image or recruiting widget goes on any job page in real-time?
- Add video to any job/career site page
- Add pictures to any job page
- Add recruiting widgets such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Comparably, WalkScore and Chat/Comments to any job page...all in real-time!
Are your career site and job pages fully-optimized for Google A.I., SEO and Mobile?
- Can candidates do an A.I.-based search from your career site and easily find a job? Is it as easy as using Google?
- Is Google or Bing et al penalizing you for not SEO-optimizing your job pages?
- What's the mobile candidate experience of your job descriptions?
Do you know which traffic sources work best (whether internal or external)?
- Do you know your top sources of traffic and which converts best?
- Do you know the apply rate of every job (and by source)!?
- Are you in full control of the ROI on your job traffic partnerships?
6114 La Salle Avenue, #120
Oakland, CA 94611