1.Content Strategy: Complete a significant amount of research and writing for blog posts, white papers, ebooks, sales collateral, and memos for internal knowledge management. We require a candidate with significant writing experience with both longform writing and copywritng. Candidates lacking demonstrable strength in both areas will not be considered.
2. Community Management: We're looking for somebody experienced with actively engaging with customers and prospects on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Quora by writing relevant and compelling content while being helpful to people who are seeking more information about our company.
3. General Research Support: You will conduct research related to digital marketing and online advertising, as well as vertical-specific research for sales support purposes. Additionally, you will assist with internal knowledge management by working with our Account Executives and Account Managers to review feedback from past and potential customers, and help synthesize this information into actionable insights.
4. Communication Skills: Written and verbal skills are very important. You must be a versatile and strong writer, prepared to write both long-form and quick turnaround pieces. When it comes to communication, we value clarity, organization, and conciseness above all else.
5. We use several tools to make collaboration more efficient within the office, so you should be comfortable learning new technology and software.
6. You should have a passion for reading, writing, experimentation and optimization.
As we are scaling up, we are expanding our brand's presence both online and offline. To do this, we're looking to increase the amount of useful content that we produce, while ramping up our sales and marketing efforts. At the same time, we will be further segmenting and optimizing our online advertising campaigns.
You will report directly to Hafez Adel, the Director of Marketing.
You will also work closely with another Marketing Associate and our Creative Lead, who heads up all of the visual and graphic design work for the company.
You will be working on both existing projects, as well as helping to spearhead new marketing initiatives. We will be vastly expanding the scope of our marketing activities in 2012, and the new Marketing Associate will play an integral role in helping us achieve that goal.
You will be learning something new every single day of the job--continuous education is expected from all of our employees. You will be exposed to new topics and subject areas on a near-constant basis, so being able to manage and organize information will be an invaluable skill.
We also pride ourselves on responsiveness in the marketing department. We have to respond quickly to Sales and Account Management, and be able to produce content and launch campaigns on short notice.
We are currently in a rapid expansion phase. We have strong earnings growth, and our office space is built to accomodate a staff much larger than what we currently have.
We are interested in building out our team, strengthening our capacities, and accelerating our growth as we take the company to the next level.
We offer a variety of online advertising and retargeting services on a month-to-month basis, as well as custom creative design for clients seeking high-quality banners.We are comfortably positioned within in the medium-sized and enterprise business space. Our retargeting services begin at $500 per month, which allow us to serve small businesses and startups as well.
<iframe src="http://ongig.com/embed.php?id=Marketing-Associate-Copywriter-ReTargeter-SOMA" width="450px" height="300px" frameborder="0"></iframe>